Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mama said...


Mama said…

"Mama said there would be days like this …"

Well – Monday was one of THOSE days!!

And it’s been one of THOSE days ALL WEEK!!

WHAT A PAIN!!

Monday I was all set to post my “Design Wall Monday – 11/07/11” –

And show you the photos of my Bird’s Nest/Roses block -

I edited the post for the umpteenth time – Sunday night - as usual -

Scheduled it to go “live” at 6:00AM Monday morning – as usual –

Got up in the morning – as usual -

Made my pot of coffee – as usual –

Sat down at my laptop – as usual -

Got ready to link up with July L. (Patchwork Times) – as usual -
 

And –

MY KEYBOARD DIDN’T WORK!!

NOT “AS USUAL” - AT ALL!!

NOT OK!!

I repeat -

WHAT A PAIN!!

The mouse worked –

But you can’t type anything with a mouse!
(I thought about using it to “Hit a Key” –
but that probably would have broken the mouse!! ;))

So I had to have My Other Half do the link up for me on HIS computer!
(That’s why the link is all in caps –
he knows I LIKE caps on my blog – sorry!)

So anyway –

Wanna guess what I got for Christmas – EARLY?? ;))



Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew –

(AFTER we get all of my settings RE-set –

and I answer all my emails - aaaarrrggghhh!!!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yikes! At least it was just the keyboard...here with my laptop a keyboard not working is a much bigger problem! I'm glad you got it fixed and I hope your week perks up from here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...