Monday, January 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday - Orca Bay - 1/30/12

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - ORCA BAY - 1/30/12
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===

Woke up yesterday thinking -

Dare I hope to finish these guys today?


I was sure going to try!!


Of course -
I cut it a little close on some -


But they trimmed up just fine -





ALMOST there!


And now I'm - THERE!!

TA - DAH!!
64 RED string blocks -
All DONE!!


And - extra bonus -

I finished -

Just in time for my nap - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Karen M said...

You are going like gang busters. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Katie said...

Yay! Now you just have to trim them and remove the paper. Oh, wait, maybe I shouldn't remind you? That's the easier part, though. What's next? I think you'll make the next linky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...