Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Extra Day - Extra Stuff

Who knew that Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery Quilt -

Would be good for FOUR new UFOs for 2012??

I had already added Orca Bay RED to Stage 5 -

But had forgotten to add the EXTRAS to Stage 7 -

So - I fixed it -

Stage 5.  Need Back - Sleeve - Binding - Label - etc.
Orca Bay RED

Stage 6.  Need Top Construction - Layout - Borders - etc.

Stage 7.  Need Block Construction - Partially Done - etc.
Orca Bay - Blue Extra
Orca Bay - Red Extra
Orca Bay Bones - Black/White Extra

=====

This being Leap Year -

And this being the EXTRA Day -

I think that I might work on the EXTRA stuff today -

Or not - ;))

And -

Oh - yeah -

I went back to calling my WISPs - Works In Slow Progress -

UFOs - Un-Finished Objects -

Technically they are both -

But UFO is shorter -

And fits better on my new button -

Over there on the side -

The RED one -

Telling the world -

That -

I am the QUEEN of UFORIA -

where UFOs Reside In Abundance -

Feel free to grab the button -

If you have a bunch of UFOs -

And do NOT feel the LEAST BIT guilty -

Even though someone else -

Thinks that you should - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Queen of UFORIA...

Angie in SoCal said...

WISPS - I like that! I do have a few - LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...