Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Orca Bay - Red Extra - D - Red Sashes


How about RED sashing -
Instead of muslin? -

Lay some squares out -
On a length of fabric -
Spaced at about the same distance -
As sashing strips would be -
(Saves having to cut them at this point - ;))

Yeah - I think it LIKES the red -
At least I’m going to TRY it - ;))


What about green cornerstones? -


Nah - too Christmasy -
But - wait -
I have another idea -

Back to my Fabric Stash Room again -

And I’m thinking that my Orca Bay - Blue Extra -
Might need another couple of blocks -

So - while I’m back there -
I gotta find that cookie sheet -
With all the pretty little blue strips -
All sorted out -

Unless - of course -
It’s still on the dining room table -

Probably should check there first - huh? ;))

Be back in a bit -



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

1 comment:

Sue said...

Have you thought about black in the sashing? It'll really make the blocks pop. If you want to flatten it out....grey....and go all modern. *falls over laughing*

Or if you want to go the other way....yellow. Or blue. Or a combination of both. Primary colours always look good together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...