Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rabbit, Rabbit!


It's the first day of March -

So I have to say Rabbit, Rabbit!

Yesterday Karen M - A Right-Handed Friend of A Left-Handed Quilter - said -

I am on my way to a conference (International Society for the Social Studies) for several days, so I will miss my Rabbit, Rabbit post tomorrow. Kitty will have to take care of that for me.

I told her -

Gotcha covered!! Rabbit, Rabbit is ON for tomorrow!!
("tomorrow" being "today", of course - ;))

So this is officially a Rabbit, Rabbit! post - ;))

In case you haven't heard about Rabbit, Rabbit! -

Karen explains it here -

When I first read it on her blog -

I thought that it was cute -

So -

Now it's a game -

To see if I can remember -

To tell her Rabbit, Rabbit!

On the first day of each month -

I know that it's silly -

But it's FUN!!

And BOB and I DO have a silly side - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...