Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's Hear It For The Girls!!


Let’s hear it for -

Quilty Mama - YAY!!

She won 2nd place in her County Fair -

Quilts - Machine Quilted -

With “Amish with a Twist” - here -

And -

Let’s hear it for -

Linda - YAY!!

She won 1st place in her County Fair - here -

Pieced & Machine Quilted -

With “CherryLime Mash” - here -

AND an award for Best Pieced Quilt -

AND another award for Best Overall Quilt -

If you have never entered one of your quilts -

In the County Fair -

You REALLY should -

I haven't entered a quilt in a Fair or a Show in ages -

But I DO remember the THRILL -

Of winning those ribbons!!

There is nothing quite like it - ;))

So -

Let’s hear it for the girls!! -

'Cuz -

DAMN they’re GOOD!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

  1. Awwww that's so sweet of you to acknowledge us. Thanks! And you are so right about the thrill of the win. That's definitely true in my case. I'm so glad I decided to enter for the first time. And I agree.... if you haven't before....you really should. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been out of town and without computer access. Wow! How nice of you to mention us girls on your blog. I want to thank you for the encouragement you gave me before the fair.
    And, Linda, your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...