Saturday, October 6, 2012

LTRTCWSA - Placemats - 10/6/12


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))


I’m going along -

Having a grand old time -

And then -


Well - maybe you can’t see the problem in that photo -

So how about this one?

Do you see my problem? -


After a bit of frogging -
And a bit of resewing -
I got the end of the binding folded over -
Like it’s supposed to be - ;))

And then -
I don’t know if you can see it in this photo -
But the manufacturer’s seam goes in the direction of the arrow -
Bottom left to top right -


Mine go in the opposite direction -
Bottom right to top left -


Now ask me if I care - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Katie M. said...

Do you care? well you said to ask you!!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nope! - And thanks for asking - haha - ;))

Linda C said...

The machine just doesn't speak lefthanded! I don't suppose you are going to mind a bit. When I cut bias stripe I have seams going both directions too, LOL.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

You're right - I don't mind one bit - and thanks - I'm glad it's not just me - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...