Monday, November 26, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 11/26/12


DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 11/26/12
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))


This last week I took a little break from my LHQSQ blocks -

And decided to get some quilts ready to quilt -

For that I needed my can of basting spray -

And my handy-dandy kitchen island -

I love my kitchen island -

It’s huge - ;))

I spray-basted “Do You See What I See?” -


Unpinned and spray basted a practice top -


And got a whole pile of stuff ready to quilt -


LAST year I told myself that THIS year would be the year -

That I would practice my Free Motion Quilting -

And get my quilts QUILTED -

I’m quickly running out of year - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda said...

Good luck with that "practicing". After I finished my Deck The Halls I was sure wishing I had practiced a bit more. Even tho it was keepable...I sure could have done better.
And what is that pile of stuff?

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda! - I need all of the practice that I can get - haha - ;)) And the pile of stuff is mostly "UFO - Stage 3" stuff with a few practice pieces thrown in - should keep me busy for a while - ;))

Linda C said...

I freeze up when it comes to free motion. Oh, I know the principles of the deal but the prospect of ruining it or picking it out if I hate it makes me stick to the tried and true methods.

Necessary evil, quilting----but you go right ahead, LOL. I'll cheer you on.

BTW, love the blue piece!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I'm terrible at Free-Motion Quilting - I REALLY need practice. In that pile are some practice pieces - and I have some FMQ books that I want to play with - just have TO DO IT!! The blue piece is my fave - it will be the last one in the batch - and hopefully have my best stuff on it - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...