Saturday, November 17, 2012

Interesting reading -


I was thinking the other day -

About how much a blog is like a book -

With periodic “Chapters” -

Some more frequent than others - ;))

And I thought how interesting it might be -

To choose a blog -

ANY blog -

And to read it like a book -

From the VERY beginning -

However far back that might be - ;))

Read about how the blog began -

Watch it as it evolves -

Watch how the author’s writing style changes - or not -

Read about the life and times of the blogger -

And maybe even get to know someone better - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I've done that with a couple different blogs. It's fun but takes a loooooong time if the blog has been around for awhile. Enjoy your sewing!

Katie M. said...

Shoot, I go back and read some of my earlier posts and wonder "who wrote that?".....

Linda C said...

I have done it----the BOB blog is one.

Also since I am making a Farmer's Wife Sampler, I loved how starwood quilter tied her block choices in with selections of her grandmother's diary in the year she turned 21---just before she went from a farmer's daughter to a farmer's wife. Just like reading literature, in a way.

Now my own personal blog? I don't know that I would wish that on anyone, LOL. I've been at it for almost 7 years now so there is a lot of blathering going on. I do go back though if I am looking for something in particular though I don't read but a few entries at most.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree - the BOB one is a great choice - haha - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...