Monday, September 1, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 9/1/14


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


This week I was a good girl -

I resisted the temptation to play with Sherry’s Box of Squirrels - HERE -

And played some more with EASY STREET DETOUR -

My version of Easy Street - HERE - ;))

I put the Block As on the design wall in the hallway -


Dug out the fabrics -
That I wanted to use -
For my corners -
And side-setting triangles -


Cut some of these -


Made some of these -


And these -


And matched them to sets of these -


To get these -


And found one that got cut somehow -
So I had to make another one -
To replace it -


Then I made some of these -


And these -


And these -


And these -


And THEN -

When I had ALL of those under control -

I rewarded myself -

And opened the baggies of Sherry’s Squirrels -


Oooooooohhhhh - the goodies!!



Kinda sorted by color -
And strips -
And HST -
And crumbs -



September is a new month -

So maybe I’ll play with these Squirrels for a while -

And dig out the ones that LindaJ sent me -

And see what else I can make -

While I’m finishing up the corners -

And sides -

On my Easy Street Detour - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Cindy said...

You got a lot done! :) I am curious about these squirrels. I know there must a story.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Cindy - "Squirrels" are what I call my "distractions" - ;)) It comes from the movie "Up". The dog - "Dug" - would stop whatever he was doing whenever he saw a "SQUIRREL!!" - and I tend to do the same thing - ;)) Do a search on my blog for "Squirrels" and you'll see - I have over 50 posts talking about them - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...