Monday, September 29, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 9/29/14


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


I'm STILL playing with -

EASY STREET DETOUR AROUND THE WORLD -

My version of Easy Street - HERE - ;))

And you’re probably getting as bored with it as I am - ;))

I’m trying to get to the “flimsy” stage -

So I took a couple of sections off the hallway design wall -



And transferred them back to my sewing room design wall - ;))



I want to have some extra at the edge -
To be trimmed after it is quilted -
And one section came up a bit short -


So I cut a larger piece -


To substitute -


And you can hardly tell -
But it will give you something to look for -
If you ever see this one in “real” life - ;))


So I got the right side done -


Just need the left side - ;))

===

When I was “talking” to LindaJ the other day -

I mentioned that for some reason -

The bigger this thing gets -

The less I want to work on it -

Even though the bigger it gets -

The closer it gets to being DONE -

Wonder why that is - ;))

She said that she thought -

It was because I was getting bored with it -

And the bigger it gets -

The harder it is to sew the sections -

And that I was wrestling -

My own version of a bear - ;))

And she’s right -

Wrestling bears is not nearly as much fun -

As playing with squirrels - ;))

And she DID send me a Box of Squirrels - HERE -

So I need to finish this sucker up -

Because I want to play with THAT!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda C said...

I still think I may be right about that. Wrestling bears will wear you out while playing with squirrels is just plain fun, smaller pieces. BTW you better get busy with those at some point as I am working on a basket full of more. LOL

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That's the plan - finish up the bear - at least to the "flimsy" stage - and then play with some Squirrels - and ANOTHER basket full of more sounds like even MORE fun - thanks!! - ;))

Julie Fukuda said...

Yeah, I think I would get that bear outta there so the squirrels can get in the door to play.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Funny that you should mention the "door" - the one at the end of the hall in the photo is to the garage - and I got a bit side-tracked today messing with some squirrels that live in the boxes in the garage. It was a good diversion - but tomorrow it's back to the bear. Hopefully I'll finish it by the end of the week - but it is one HUGE bear and may take me longer than that - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...