Monday, April 20, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 4/20/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -

Two Old Italian Blocks -



From Anita's book -
Rotary Cutting Evolution -
(c) 2010 - Anita Grossman Solomon - C&T Publishing
- ;))


These are test blocks -

And I am guessing at the size of the starting block -

But I want them to match the Arrowhead block -

That I already made - ;))



I'm hoping that the seam allowances -

Will eat up enough fabric to make the "finished" blocks the same size -

So wish me luck - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hope yours match in size. Mine do but the side triangles don't fit together...but for my plan, that is okay.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Gene - I'll have to get back to you on whether or not they do. I haven't sewn them together yet. I cut them and took the photo last night so that I would have something to post this morning - and the day is getting away from me already - ;))

Katie M. said...

okay... wishing you luck :-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - I got them sewn together - finally!! - but the center squares don't measure the same in both directions - one is 1/8" shorter than other - and I haven't had time to figure out why. I don't dare trim them until they match - so stay tuned - ;)).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...