Wednesday, January 13, 2016

No sewing again today -


Another day of no sewing -

And more "chores" -

Those bills just keep on coming - ;))

So I thought I would show you a photo of the Basic Math Quilt blocks -
That I have made so far -
From the Layer Cake - Double Chocolat - 3 Sisters - Moda
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Debbie Grifka - HERE - ;))


I like how they just kinda make themselves -

When I sew them between the seams of other stuff - ;))

Some people call these puppies "leaders and enders" ala Bonnie Hunter -

But I never could get the hang of doing it her way - ;))

Like I have said before -

I can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time -

So I need simple stuff -

And sometimes switching between the construction of the block I'm sewing -

And the construction of the "leader and ender" block -

Would get me confused - ;))

I know - I'm a moron -

But "simple" is the name of the game for me these days - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have a bit of problem keeping a "leaders & enders" project going also. I typically have a "thread bunny" that I sew on and off of.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Gene - I thought I was the only one who had a problem with "leaders & enders" projects. And I have never used a "thread bunny" - I usually clip the thread ends and put them in a glass jar - then post a photo of the jar on the Full-Moon date when Daffycat does her TUSAL (Totally Useless Sew-A-Long) posts. Somehow seeing the accumulation of all of those thread ends every month gives me a weird sense of accomplishment - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...