Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pause -


I have the blocks - and the batting - and the backing muslin -

READY -

So after BOB stopped laughing -

I got as far as getting the batting out of the package -

And then got sidetracked with the incoming mail -

And printer problems -

UGH!! - ;((

SOOOOOOOOOOOO -

I had to hit the Pause button for today -

And then -

TOMORROW -

I plan to check my tension -

And get that SET -

Re-watch the first couple of lessons -

And then GO for it!! - ;))

EDIT UPDATE - 8:45PM -

I decided to use yellow thread on the practice blocks -
And I'm not sure if you can really see in these photos -
But I think I got the tension SET - ;))



It looks pretty much like previous attempts - ;))



So now I'm READY -

And TOMORROW - I can re-watch the lessons and GO!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hi, it is tomorrow - get going. The pause button time is OVER.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yes, Sir!! - I got going and made it as far as the "Wiggles" in Lesson 2 - I'll show you tomorrow - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...