Monday, March 20, 2017

Design Wall Monday - 3/20/17

DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -

An EQ7 - Flower Basket block - ;))



It was a very busy week around here -

So about all I managed to do was tweak an EQ7 block -

And cut out the patches -

Using my LEFT-EZE™ Rule - ;))


I wondered aloud if I could find a Basket block in EQ7 -

That was made from HST - squares and bricks -

And that could be cut using my LEFT-EZE™ Rule -

And I found one -

Because -

For those of you who are interested -

The ruler hit the production line on Wednesday of last week -

And should be on the truck headed for me TODAY - ;))

I don't know yet when I will actually GET them -

But it should be one day this week - ;))

If you would like to "Pre-Order" a LEFT-EZE™ Rule -

And want/need order info -

Please go to my LEFT-EZE™ Rule blog - HERE -

And check out the "Order Info" page -

Thanks!! - ;))

I'm working on a tutorial for this block -

To add to the LEFT-EZE™ Rule blog -

And will be posting it to this blog first -

So stay tuned - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yaay for your ruler hitting the production line. It should be a great help to many left handed quilters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...