Sunday, June 25, 2017

Executive decisions -


As you already now -

The past few days I have been working on finishing up my Sudoku quilts - ;))

Today I made the executive decision to do the last three "assembly-line" style -

So I spent some time pulling fabrics for the corner triangles and the bindings on my Easter - Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day Sudoku Quilts - ;))


The labels will be "framed" with various scraps - and the Easter Sudoku Quilt still needs the borders quilted so I may add some "extra" quilting to the borders of the Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day quilts while I'm at it - ;))

On another subject entirely -

I was "talking" to my friend, Gene, about some blocks that we had made a couple of years ago. He found one of my old posts where I had talked about them - but the photos were missing - HERE -

I had noticed that some of my other posts had big gray ovals where the photos used to be - but had never followed up - thinking that the problem probably had something to do with google and the switch from Picasa to google photo.

He said that he noticed the same thing on some of his older posts and had made the executive decision to "let it go". I liked that - and told him -
I like your decision making skills - I think I will do the same. I posted those dang photos once - and I have more FUN things to do than spend my time trying to figure out what google did with them and/or how to fix it. "Let it go" sounds good to me - that would make a good song - LOL - ;))

And that's how I got the title for today's post - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

(((grin)) Some things are worth worrying about and spending time to "fix" and others aren't. So we make those "executive decisions" and carry on.

Julie Fukuda said...

I have noticed blanks on some other blogs but I haven't gone back to check my own. I just blame it all on Mr. Google.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...