Monday, September 25, 2017

Changed my mind -


After I made the first potholder - the one on the bottom right - ;))

The prints look OK on the backs -


But some of the poor chickens and roosters got their heads (and other body parts) cut off when I cut the strips and sewed them back together -



They don't even want to play well together on the wall -


There's just too much going on in these - they don't look good to me AT ALL -

So - rather than waste any more Insul-Brite or batting -

I relegated them to the "orphan block" pile -

And took a look at my Mountain To Be Quilted - ;))


I think I'm going to tackle that instead -

And start with this one - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Yea that one block is lots of .... To much.

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, chickens don't like getting chopped up much.

Gene Black said...

You could call those "Chicken Hash" potholders. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...