Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My #1 choice -


For sashing the Crumb Squares is/was BLACK - but I have a lot of blocks with black in the "edge" fabrics so I thought they might get "lost" with the black sashing next to them -

My #2 choice is/was CHEDDAR - I've wanted to make something "cheddar" for a time - and thought this might work -

And when I couldn't decide between the two -

I asked for help to choose a sashing color - ;))

You guys seemed to agree with me -

Because BLACK and CHEDDAR each got four votes -

Which didn't really help much - LOL -

But that's OK -

I might make one of each - I certainly have enough crumbs - ;))

So -

I started with the BLACK - and joined two sets of two with a sash-cornerstone-sash in the middle -


This way I can make them in sets of four and toss in a sash-cornerstone-sash between them to make either horizontal rows -


Or vertical columns -


But I have other another idea -

So stay tuned - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I like the black with red cornerstones - since you have lots of scraps, you could make the cornerstones many different colors.

misstrixella said...

Great choice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...