Monday, December 9, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 12/9/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 12/9/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


It’s the end of the year -

And I’m doing some year-end planning -

Sorting -

And organizing - ;))

I had My Other Half help me move around some drawer units -

And set up a folding table - ;))

I want to try an experiment -

To see if I can get some of my stuff QUILTED -

And off my UFO list - ;))

I have a plan -

But I need to tidy up a few loose ends first - ;))

I had a stack of fabric -
Pulled for the October and November Sudoku quilts -
That I never made - HERE - ;))


Some of it wasn't washed yet -

So I washed/pressed/folded that -

And "cut and kitted" both quilts for later - ;))

Easy Street - HERE -

Is on the other design wall in the hallway -

Just waiting it's turn to be out -

Front and center - ;))

I have an idea for the borders -

Similar to LHQSQ -
Left-Handed Quilter Sampler Quilt -

See the page/tab above -

Another round of blocks of some sort - ;))

You know I don't like LONG borders -

But I need to finish the center blocks first - ;))

After I folded and put away the Halloween stuff -

And "cut and kitted" the Thanksgiving Sudoku -

And put that away -

It was time for my nap - haha - ;))

Today I want to set myself up -

For my quilting marathon -

Then maybe I'll work on Easy Street -

Maybe -

But by then it might be time -

For another nap - haha - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


NOTE - Check out the page/tab above for links
to my other Sudoku Quilts - ;))


2 comments:

Linda C said...

Your Thanksgiving Sudoku is going to be really pretty! I don't know that I am going to do any organizing necessarily but I DO want the decks cleared before I start the new year. I may have binding to do but I am going to have those long pinned quilts dealt with. Watch me!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - clearing decks is pretty much my plan, too - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...