I thought maybe I could start by combining a couple of groups - or by doing some "chunks" -
- 1 - Need(s) Label - Heart - Scrap Card - Story and Photo
- 6 - Need(s) Story and Photos
- 11 - Need(s) Quilting and all of the above
- 1 - Need(s) Basting and all of the above
- 2 - Need(s) Back - Sleeve - Binding - Label and all of the above
- 3 - Need(s) Top Construction - Layout - Borders - etc.
- 9 - Need(s) Block Construction - Partially Done - etc.
- 5 - Are Cut and Need to be Pieced - Not Started Yet - etc.
- 13 - Are Prepped - Pre-washed - Pressed - and Ready to Cut - etc.
- 6 - Are Cut and Basted for Hawaiian Applique - Wallhangings - etc.
- 7 - Are Cut and Basted for Hawaiian Applique - Pillowtops - etc.
So - I think that covers all 64 of these suckers. Now I have a "PLAN". I know, I know - "PLAN" is a four-letter word - and - "The best laid plans..." and all of that - but it's better than nothing - and that will have to do for now.
Wish me luck!!
The Plan - Revised -
The stuff I wrote above was drafted before I received Heather's comment about the UFO Challenge on Patchwork Times.
Interesting idea - but I can't decide if I want to formally join the challenge or not. I'm not much of a joiner - and I do march to a different drummer - so maybe not this time. On the other hand - Judy is asking for twelve different UFOs and I already have eleven "Stages of Completion" - so if I add one more "Stage" - I could work on my "Stages" while everyone else tackles one quilt. That might actually work. I think I'll try that!!
And I even have the perfect title for "Stage 12" -
Whatever I Feel Like Working On Today!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta watch that ball drop!!