Monday, February 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 2/10/14

DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Long time no blog - again - ;))

I finally got the right side of the first B/W/R BACK done -
And covered the corner with a chunk trimmed from the sides -
As planned - ;))

Then I found some block sets lying around -
And got some help putting them up on the wall -


Citrus Chips - close-up -


4-Patch Stacked Posies - close-up -


Mint Chip - close-up -


===

I haven't been blogging much - just don't feel like it - and it's probably best not to blog when I'm feeling grumpy/b!tchy - I certainly don't want to lose both of my readers - haha - ;))

My knee still hurts - but is getting better - slowly. I was able to stand long enough to pin the next row on the left side of the first B/W/R BACK - and two more rows are ready to go - when the time comes for them to be added. But this sucker is HUGE!!

One of my readers said -
I bet you feel like you have been wrestling a bear by the time you are done for the day.
Boy - she sure got that right!! - ;))

And My Other Half has his health issues, too. He can be such a bear at times - I try to remember that he's mad at the situation - and not at me - but that gets VERY hard to do sometimes.

But when I get to feeling sorry for myself - I think of my bloggy buddy who lost her husband a week ago Saturday and who is having to deal with funeral stuff. Damn!! Reality check. Any day. Any time.

I would much rather deal with squirrels and bears than those damn ducks!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -





6 comments:

  1. glad to hear you are standing again. Those dang bruises take forever to heal.
    Love those Chip quilts! Especially the Citrus. And your 4-patch posie is coming along nicely.
    Sometimes life is just such a ...duck...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 4-patch posie quilt is going to be awesome!!!
    We love Ducks here in Oregon!!! :^)
    I've been a bit cranky too lately. Hard when I am at work and am supposed to be cheerful!!! As I get older it is just getting harder to pretend!! Oh well, today I am a wee bit cheerier! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha - you're right - as I get older it is getting harder to pretend - glad it's not just me - and today I am a wee bit cheerier, too - ;))

      Delete
  3. so far both of our February sort of suck, don't they? We'll get past it but no one said it was going to be easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - not going to be easy. They say you should take it one day at a time - and so far this day sort of sucks, too - so maybe tomorrow won't suck as much - ;))

      Delete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...