Monday, February 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 2/10/14

DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Long time no blog - again - ;))

I finally got the right side of the first B/W/R BACK done -
And covered the corner with a chunk trimmed from the sides -
As planned - ;))

Then I found some block sets lying around -
And got some help putting them up on the wall -


Citrus Chips - close-up -


4-Patch Stacked Posies - close-up -


Mint Chip - close-up -


===

I haven't been blogging much - just don't feel like it - and it's probably best not to blog when I'm feeling grumpy/b!tchy - I certainly don't want to lose both of my readers - haha - ;))

My knee still hurts - but is getting better - slowly. I was able to stand long enough to pin the next row on the left side of the first B/W/R BACK - and two more rows are ready to go - when the time comes for them to be added. But this sucker is HUGE!!

One of my readers said -
I bet you feel like you have been wrestling a bear by the time you are done for the day.
Boy - she sure got that right!! - ;))

And My Other Half has his health issues, too. He can be such a bear at times - I try to remember that he's mad at the situation - and not at me - but that gets VERY hard to do sometimes.

But when I get to feeling sorry for myself - I think of my bloggy buddy who lost her husband a week ago Saturday and who is having to deal with funeral stuff. Damn!! Reality check. Any day. Any time.

I would much rather deal with squirrels and bears than those damn ducks!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -





6 comments:

Linda said...

glad to hear you are standing again. Those dang bruises take forever to heal.
Love those Chip quilts! Especially the Citrus. And your 4-patch posie is coming along nicely.
Sometimes life is just such a ...duck...!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - I totally agree - ;))

Martha said...

The 4-patch posie quilt is going to be awesome!!!
We love Ducks here in Oregon!!! :^)
I've been a bit cranky too lately. Hard when I am at work and am supposed to be cheerful!!! As I get older it is just getting harder to pretend!! Oh well, today I am a wee bit cheerier! Have a great week!!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Martha - you're right - as I get older it is getting harder to pretend - glad it's not just me - and today I am a wee bit cheerier, too - ;))

Linda C said...

so far both of our February sort of suck, don't they? We'll get past it but no one said it was going to be easy.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nope - not going to be easy. They say you should take it one day at a time - and so far this day sort of sucks, too - so maybe tomorrow won't suck as much - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...