Saturday, October 11, 2014

QJ - Giant Christmas Stocking - Pre-Printed Panel


QUILT JOURNAL - GIANT CHRISTMAS STOCKING - PRE-PRINTED PANEL

Wholecloth Pre-printed Panel
Christmas Stocking
Completed - October 13, 2007


I found a GIANT pre-printed panel of a Christmas stocking -

A “Front” and a “Back” - ;))

I cut them apart and quilted them first to a red/burgundy fleece -


And then backed each of them separately -

To make both a LEFT and a RIGHT facing stocking - ;))



I used the RIGHT facing one to package the quilt that I made for my sister-in-law for Christmas -

And kept the LEFT facing one for myself - ;))

It was the perfect size for the quilt and it's reuseable! - ;))

The photos above may not show you how BIG this is -
But THIS one might - ;))




QJ - 2007




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...