Monday, October 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 10/13/14


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


No big surprise here -

My design wall in the hallway is the same as last week - ;))

I spent most of the week re-arranging stuff -

Trying to get myself organized -

Because I can't find anything -

And my scraps are OUT OF CONTROL -

And LOOK what I found - ;))


This poor thing has been buried for YEARS -

I first worked on it back HERE -

And you can tell by the date on the post -

That it has been a while - ;))

So - with any luck -

This puppy will be done by this time next week -

But don't hold me to it -

Life has a way of getting in my way - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...