Monday, April 10, 2017

A bit of stitching -


I didn't realize how crookedly I had trimmed those two fabrics on the left until I posted the photo this morning -


My OCD took over and I had to un-sew them and straighten them both out -
Then sew them back together -


And I remembered my post from last month -

Next - but first - ;))

All I wanted to do was fuse/baste the top NEXT -
But before I could do that I had to find some more pinmoors to stabilize it -
And I had used them all on the Christmas Table Topper - "something else" -
So I had to do the stitch-in-the-ditch on that FIRST -
To free up the pinmoors - or buy some more - ;))

The "something else" was my Five Stars Plus 5 -
So I did that -
And added one more to the pile to be quilted - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those photos we take for our blogs really show things up, don't they? I know they have caused me to re-do things.

Julie Fukuda said...

Having so many things going at once would make me run between them like a chicken with its head cut off.

Frog Quilter said...

Are your rulers available? I'm ready to try one.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Gene - They certainly do - I thought I had straightened the edge - and it WAS a straight cut - but it was crooked if you followed the "print" across the fabric. I knew it would drive me nuts - so I figured I might as well fix it - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Julie - Nah - I just make piles of stuff - it's like having a box full of toys - I can play with whichever one strikes my fancy - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Frog Quilter - YES - they are available - email me your snail mail address and I can calculate the postage - ;))

Barb said...

I love your stars.....fantastic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...