Monday, May 8, 2017

Design Wall Monday - 5/8/17


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -

The 16-Patch blocks -


Got all of the blocks made - and there are too many to fit on the design wall in my sewing room - so I played with them in the hallway - and realized after I took the photo - that it really is not the best way to photograph the layout - but it's not the final one anyway - so when I get them actually sewn together, I'll do a "floor" shot - and show you that one - so stay tuned - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

It looks interesting from that angle. The current layout sort of looks like colorwash.

Katie said...

And here I thought you were getting all artsy fartsy with your photography! As for the lack of a good way to take a photo, so long as YOU can see what you need, we in blogland will be just fine, waiting patiently for the next update!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Very striking all together isn't it. I love it. It is very hard to photograph these when they grow a little bigger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...