Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Another finish -


My Easter Sudoku Quilt sat for a while waiting to be quilted -

While I tried to get my sewing/quilting mojo back -

Playing with some potholders - ;))

In the end - I finally just "went for it" -

And quilted some Free-Motion "Swirly thingys" in the border -

"Swirly thingys" - that's a technical quilting term, right? -


Then added the binding - ;))


Here's a close-up of the bottom left corner -


And to finish it off - I added the label to the back - ;))


So - another one is DONE!! - ;))

I think that's the last of the Sudoku Quilts that I have made so far -

One for each month of the year except for August and September - ;))

I still need to check my stash for suitable fabrics for those -

I'm thinking August will have a "Summer Vacation/Beach" theme -

And September will have a "Back-To-School" theme -
Maybe with primary colors and black/white sashing/cornerstones - :))

And while I ponder that -

I have a huge pile of stuff that needs to be QUILTED -

So - if my mojo is back -

I better get to it - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

One of my favorite writers said “Inspiration usually comes during work rather than before it.” She said it about writing, but it works for any creative endeavour. So just keep going.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the quilting you did. Remember every quilt you do, your quilting improves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...