Friday, November 16, 2012

LHQSQ - Last batch


The original plan for my Left-Handed Quilter Sampler Quilt (LHQSQ) -

Was to make NINETY-NINE - 9-patch blocks -

All to finish at 6” - ;))

I have 60 on the design wall in the hallway -

All sashed and ready to sew into rows -


I have 5 more made - but they still need sashing -


I have 7 more cut and kitted up - and partly sewn -

And - if my math is correct - that makes 72 -

I still need 27 more -

So -

I made my final choices from the EQ7 blocks (public domain) available -

And printed out the block patterns -


I’m ALMOST there - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda said...

You've really come along with these blocks. I can't wait to see what the finished top looks like.

Katie M. said...

your patience is amazing....

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

One of these days - just don't hold your breath - ;))

And I know that my readers are probably getting bored seeing ALL of the blocks - one by one - but I figure if I have to MAKE them - you guys can at least LOOK at them - right? - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nah - just cutting out a bunch of pieces - sewing them together - making one block at a time - just like normal. Only difference is each block is different - the "elements" are all the same - just different combinations and colors - it's really kinda fun - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...