Sunday, March 30, 2014

TUSAL - 3/30/14


Once again I have joined a bunch of other stitchers -

In Daffycat’s TUSAL - HERE -

It's a Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long - ;))

To play the game -

I have to fill my glass container -

With saved thread clippings -

Or ORTS - Old Ratty Threads -

Fabric trimmings -

Stitching cast-offs -


And then -

On (or about) the New Moon -

Take a picture of the ORTS in my jar -

Post it to my blog -

With a link back to her TUSAL post - HERE -

Label the Totally Useless posts with “TUSAL” -

And then visit her blog and comment on her ORT report for that month's TUSAL - ;))


It's EASY -

It's TOTALLY USELESS -

And -

It's FUN!! - ;))

This year I decided NOT to empty my jar each time -

Maybe a year-to-date accumulation of ORTs -

Will make it look like actually DID something - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

  1. I am doing that with some trimming, but it will not be totally useless.....I have a plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that having a plan to make the ORTs useFUL would defeat the purpose of the game - but I have a plan for mine after the end of the year - ;))

      Delete
  2. Last year I put a mesh bag of threads out for the birds to use. This year I have a coffee jar that was full to the top but when my granddaughter visited, she compacted them and it make another year to fill it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting them out for the birds is a GREAT idea - I may do that next year - ;))

      Delete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...