Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Around The World Blog Hop - I got tagged -


Yesterday Gene Black - Quilter, Weaver, Artist in Alabama - HERE -

Tagged me in the Around the World Blog Hop - ;))

I am supposed to answer four questions -

And tag someone else to carry on the blog hop -

Which I will do next week -

So stay tuned - ;))

Oh, and here's a photo -

Just because - ;))


I took my sewing table with the sunken shelf for FMQ and the long tables that I had in my sewing room and set them all up in the family room in a giant "L" configuration in front of the fireplace - partly to get them out of my sewing room - and partly because that's where the hospital bed was and I didn't want to have to look at the empty space and visualize the bed that used to be there - ;))

I think that it will work out very nicely - ;))

And My Guy is probably up there smiling and shaking his head saying,

"Well, that didn't take her long!" - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thanks for accepting the "tag challenge." It is fun to read how different people approach the creative process.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

My pleasure, Gene! Thanks for "tagging" me! - ;))

Linda C said...

I can identify with your remark about the missing furniture/missing fella on several levels. Gene is quite a talented guy and I am lucky enough to have met hiim in person being as we live in the same are. Friend of several people I know too. Will wait to see hoqw you answer the same basic questions.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Gene is VERY creative and I REALLY enjoy reading his blog to see what he is working on today - ;))

I have been working on my post ever since he asked me to participate in the blog hop - trying to condense it down to a somewhat "normal" post - and so far I have failed miserably. I still have a few more days - so we'll how it goes. Maybe FOUR questions - should be FOUR posts???? - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...