Sunday, December 23, 2018

A little quilting -

Is planned - in between all of the holiday activities -

Starting with this Christmas Blocks Table Topper - 6x6 - from long ago -

It's already been stitched-in-the-ditch along the larger block seam lines -
So it needs some more in-the-ditch along the skinny strips -
And some FMQ fun stuff in the rest of it -


I quilted the little Christmas Blocks Table Runner - 3 x 2 - a while ago -
So I pinned it to the design wall above my sewing machine for reference -

I can tell at a glance what designs I used so I can use the same ones - or similar - on the larger one -


Keeps me from having to fumble around trying to find it -

And I can sit back and decide what I want to quilt where - LOL - ;))


Then - if I have time - I can play with O Happy Christmas -


Some of you may remember this one -

It's been sitting in the Mountain To Be Quilted for some time now -

And wants to come out to play - LOL -


I think it says it all -

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I have a question. When you do the stitch in the ditch prior to FMQ, do you do it free-motion or with a walking foot?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...