Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Quilt-Along - LHQSQ 2.0 - 25 Blocks Done -


If you've been keeping track -

You know that I've posted a total of 26 blocks so far -

And I only need 25 for my LHQSQ 2.0 - ;))

I thought I had 24 - so I made ONE more -

And then - of course -

I found one on the floor under the table in front of my design wall - LOL - ;))

So then I had an EXTRA one to put on the back -

And I decided it would be this one - ;))


The rest of them don't look like much up on the design wall -


But when you add the Sashing - Cornerstones -

Border Blocks - and Corners -


Then it doesn't look too shabby -

And I'll show you that -

Next time - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh boy...I've skipped 11 I guess...but now I know you're done with the select 25 and can proceed to choose another 10 from your remaining 23! (Yay for reasons to not make a bag tonight!)

Gene Black said...

I think they look good. Your colors look very "controlled" next to my wild fabrics. On many of mine the block pattern isn't very obvious. But I think it will be a cheerful quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...