Sunday, September 12, 2021

Two words -

 
 
My mojo showed up briefly this morning - 
 
And said two words - 
 
"Churn Dash" - 
 
Then she split again - LOL - ;))
 
I have used charm packs before to make a Churn Dash top - 
 
And they work nicely - 
 
With a minimum of fuss - 
 
So I sorted this one out - 
 
To see what's what - 
 
 
And I have two each of those shown - 
 
But some of those are duplicates - 
 
So I really have 4 each of 10 different fabrics - 
 
And I have several packs - 
 
So I should have plenty for a top - 
 
But she didn't say -
 
Whether she wants me to add "white" - 
 
Or just go with what is here - 
 
So I guess I'll have to wait - 
 
For her to peek her head in again tomorrow - 
 
And hope that she gives me another clue - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

The churn dash is a fun block. I am waiting to hear her decision about the "white" - although black would make it a lot more striking.

Barbara said...

I got lost in the numbers, lol! But I do like the churn dash block!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...