Monday, October 9, 2023

It's a top! -

 
 
My Sundance Bargello is a top - 
 
Ta Dah! - ;))
 
 
Top -  

 
 Middle - 
 
 
Bottom - 
 
 
Bottom right -
 
 
 
Bottom center -
 
 
I tried to make a collage of three bargellos I made from this pattern -

And it finally worked - but G00gle Ph0t0s decided on the order - 
 
Top - Sundance Bargello -
Bottom left - Imperial Bargello
Bottom right - Northern Woods Bargello

 
I think it's interesting how different they look - 

Depending on the colors/fabrics - 

And the number of "repeats" - ;))
 
 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

6 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

They are all beautiful!

Gene Black said...

They all look great but I am still partial to the Northern Woods version.
What pattern are you using for these? I have forgotten

Jeanna said...

Ahhh...still my favorite! Congratulations on this gorgeous finish. Now...how will you quilt it?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

They are all pretty, each with its own unique personality. I like the last one best though.

Katie said...

Wow! I think this is my favorite of the three. It really highlights the pattern without being too much, if that makes any sense at all. But now what will you do? I believe I saw Gene suggesting you quilt them all, so hmmm...

Kara Kwilts said...

Hey, just checking in on you. I hope all is well with you. I so enjoy your blog every day. :) Kara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...