Thursday, October 5, 2023

The right side -

 
 
For my Sundance Bargello is sewn together - 

But - before I show you that - 
 
Here's all that was left on the bobbin - 
 
After I sewed the last seam on the right side - 
 
I played - and won - a game of "bobbin chicken" - LOL -

 
So - 
 
For those of you who have been waiting SO patiently - 
 
Here's the right side - 
 
Ta Dah! - 


 
The colors are more "true" in the photos above - 
 

I LOVE it so far - 
 
It's different from the Northern Woods Bargello
 
But I think it's just as pretty - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

OOOh... I do like it. The pattern is showing quite dramatically.

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful! And, congratulations on winning bobbin chicken :)

Jeanna said...

That was a BIG win! I push it sometimes myself but I don't think I've ever gotten that close.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...