Friday, October 8, 2010

Moving right along...

(11/16/10 - Imported from old blog - Quilt Bum - no relation to Marianne Fons - and re-edited.)

Got my FMQA (Free Motion Quilt Along) practice top done.  All sewn and pressed.  Here's a picture of the strips cut and ready to sew.  UGLY??  Yeah, we can do ugly!!

Then I set up my FMQS (Free Motion Quilting Station).  Complete with my "Supreme Slider"(TM) - all taped down and ready to go.



Until I realized I had the damn thing going the wrong way.................so I fixed it.



And the placemats went up onto my design wall - this way?.........


or this way?............


What if I put them up this way?............




and then fill the holes with my favorite fabric??


Yeah - I kinda like that!!  Think I'll keep it up on the wall for a couple of days (or weeks).  See if I still like it.  Who needs placemats anyway when you can have another unquilted quilt top?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...