Saturday, October 1, 2016

Quilted and bound -


June Wedding Sudoku is finally bound -

I pinned it to the design wall on top of the Drunkard's Path blocks to get a better angle for the photo - because I was too lazy to take down all of those blocks for a two-second photo shoot when I would have to put them all back up on the wall - AND try to get them in the same order - so on top of it was faster - even if it's not so photogenic - you still get the general idea - ;))


I like how the itty-bitty "accent" fabric peeks through in the binding -


And I added Fast Finish Triangles to all four corners on the back -



Did you notice this one? - There's always one - isn't there? - I'll decide later if I want to fix it - I may just leave it to remind me which one is the bottom left corner - ;))


I really wanted to finish this yesterday - but didn't quite make it. October is my month for Halloweeny stuff - so I'm a day late. I have the Halloween Cheater Panel all basted and "ditched" so it's ready for some Free-Motion quilting. And then I have the Halloween Sudoku to play with - ;))

October should be a FUN month - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

  1. It really did come out nicely. I like the quilting in the border and the choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie - I'm pleased with the way it turned out - one down and a bunch more to go - ;))

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. The gold fabric was certainly NOT wasted using it as the flange on the binding. It really adds a nice accent that pops to the quilt. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gene - this really IS is my new favorite way to bind a quilt - I love that little "accent" - ;))

      Delete

I love reading your comments -
they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself - ;))

FYI - I have always restricted comments to “Registered User” - and I have always moderated my comments - and I will continue to do so. I like to read your comments before I publish them - and I DO publish ALL of them - whether you agree with me or not. The only ones that I DO NOT publish are the “buy-me” and "spam" crap.

So - if you want to leave a comment but don’t like your word verification choice - hit the little arrow thingy to the right of the box until you find one that you DO like. I can’t always read them either but word verification is there for a reason and I refuse to be bullied into taking it off - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...