Monday, October 3, 2016

Design Wall Monday - 10/3/16


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -

Same as last week - ;))


If you've been following along lately - you know that I finally finished up my June Wedding Sudoku Quilt - and added several rows of decorative stitches to my Amish Cheater Panel Table Runner - ;))

Next up is to play with my Halloween Cheater Panel and practice my Free-Motion quilting -

I want to play with my Halloween Sudoku Quilt, too - so I may pass on linking up on Mondays for a while - there's really no point in posting the same photo every week because I don't have anything new to show you - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...