Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 8/18/14


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


I’m still working on EASY STREET DETOUR -

My version of Easy Street - HERE - ;))

I made a fourth Block A -



And then decided to just make a series of four corner units - ;))

It seemed to be more “efficient” -

Once I had the pressing sequence mapped out -

And it seemed to go a little faster, too - ;))

I am still a SLOW POKE QUILTER -

But I managed to get six sets done -

And all pinned together -

In time to post some photos today - ;))


I also spent some time drafting some posts -

For Widowhood Wednesday -

On my other blog - Quilter BOB - ;))

And don’t worry -

The HOMEWORK assignments aren’t scary - ;))

BOB is a big LIST MAKER -

So the first batch is just a bunch of LISTS to make -

And LISTS are easy to make -

MUCH easier than trying to get the pressing sequence down -

In some of these dang quilt blocks - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...