Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter - 4/5/15


Happy Easter!!

Here's a photo of my Easter Sudoku Quilt -
That I made last year -
Check my page/tab at the top of my blog -
SUDOKU QUILTS for more info - ;))

It's still a top - but -
One of these days.... - ;))


May you have a VERY NICE DAY -

May all of your Easter Eggs -

Have VERY PRETTY COLORS -

And -

May all of your Chocolate Rabbits -

Have VERY LONG EARS! - ;))

Happy Easter, everybody!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love that one ... think I need to put it on my "to do" list.

Gene Black said...

I hope you had a great Easter. I was busy most of the day, but it was good.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Julie - it's one of my favorites - but then I like them ALL!! - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Gene - I did have a great Easter - kept busy and visited with friends. I''m glad to hear that you had a good day as well - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...