Monday, December 21, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 12/21/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===



On my wall today -

Some more Christmas blocks - ;))



After I put them up on the wall -

I got to thinking -

That they looked a little like -

My Quarter Log Cabin blocks - HERE -

SOOOOO -

What if??????? -

I re-arranged them a little bit - ;))


I have quite a few more blocks to make -

And I will have to do some more re-arranging -

To even out the lights/darks and colors -

But I LIKE it - ;))

What do you think?? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Gene - I only have 16 of 48 blocks made - so I have a ways to go yet - but they're looking good so far - ;))

Deb said...

I have yet to do a Christmas Quilt, you inspire me. Just ran across your blog and giggled. I am a lefty also and love to find people that are also in their right mind!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Hi, Deb - nice to "meet" you - ;)) Christmas quilts are some of my favorites - I made Bonnie Hunter's "Christmas Lights" years ago from Quiltmaker magazine - don't remember the issue - but it's listed on my "Quilt Journal" page/tab at the top of my blog - check it out - you might want to try it - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...