Monday, February 15, 2016

Design Wall Monday - 2/15/16


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===



On my wall today -

Some PRETTY COLORS - ;))


These are all half-yard cuts -

To be used to make some practice pieces -

For one of the Craftsy classes on Free-Motion Quilting - ;))

I plan to work along with the exercises in each lesson -

When I take a break from working on "business" stuff - ;))

I swear -

Between the "computer" stuff and the "tax" stuff -

I REALLY need some time to do some "sewing" stuff - ;))

It shouldn't be long now -

I got the new computer -

And I paid the Geek Squad to get it mostly set up -

Then I figured out how to a load a photo -

All by myself -

YAY me!! - ;))

I still have to load EQ7 and some other programs -

And figure out where Mr. Microsoft hid some of my stuff - ;))
(Sometimes I think they move stuff just to mess with us - ;))

I bit the bullet and ordered the newest version of Word and Excel -

Still have to wait for that to come -

And when it does -

It probably won't be able to read any of my older documents -

Probably the wrong file extension or some such nonsense -

But - hey - that's the FUN of a new computer - right?? - ;))

Anyway -

What's on my Design Wall today -

Is what I want to PLAY with this week -

If/when I get the chance - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is exactly why I went to the Mac platform instead of Windows.
Get to work on the free motion quilting so you can show us your work.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Gene - I thought about switching - but I have never used a Mac - my work always used Windows. I thought that a "switch" from one to the other would probably result in the same kind of "learning curve" as an "upgrade" - so I chose what was familiar to me. I may rethink it again if/when I get another computer - ;))

FMQ - I have to get the practice pieces made and re-watch the first lesson - then I will show you my work - if you promise not to laugh - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...