Monday, March 27, 2017

LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Now Available -


The truck came this afternoon -

And I finally got the shipment -

WooHoo!! - ;))



A box of rulers -


They look like they are "backwards" -

Because they put protective paper on them -

So I had to "open" one -

Just to see -


This has been a VERY GOOD DAY!! - ;))

If you would like to order one -

Please email me at caseyq19 - at - gmail - dot - com -

And put ORDER in the subject line -

I will need your snail mail address in order to calculate your postage -
and sales tax - if applicable.

For now - in an effort to save on the PayPal fees - I am accepting personal checks.

Ruler - $24.95
Postage - depends on your zip code and "zone" -
Handling - none - PayPal would charge me/you 2.9% of the transaction plus $.30 -
- - so personal check means no PayPal fee -
- - unless it bounces and the bank charges me $35 - then you'll owe me that -
Sales tax - depends on whether or not you live in California -
- - if you do - I have to charge you sales tax -

Then I'll calculate the total - email you back with the amount - and my address - ;))

Make your check payable to A Left-Handed Quilter -

And please don't forget the "A" - it's on my account - ;))

THANKS!! - ;))

To those of you who have already ordered one -

They will be in the mail as soon as I can get off Cloud 9 - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hooray! I see that they got delivered to you. A huge congratulations. Best of luck with selling a million of them.

Rhonda said...

I see the Wells Fargo wagon brought you something special, just for you! Congrats!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh wow! I've gotta get my hands on those! Do you think they could come as far as Japan?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...