Saturday, March 25, 2017

"Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin...''


The week before last - I got a call from the manufacturer that my new ruler - LEFT-EZE™ Rule - would be on the truck headed for me Monday - 3/20/17. I didn't know when I would actually GET them - but thought that it would be one day last week. When I got notice that it would be coming on Friday - 3/24/17 - I did an EDIT UPDATE on my other blog - LEFT-EZE™ Rule - HERE -

===

EDIT UPDATE - 3/24/17 -

The first order is due to be delivered TODAY!! -

Oooooh - I can hardly wait!! - ;))

===

But then A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum -
Brownie points to those who recognize the reference -
And a link for those who have no idea - HERE -

And I had to add another one -

===

EDIT UPDATE - 3/24/17 - 2:00PM

Oops!! - The truck company just called -

The driver can't deliver the pallet today -

Because his truck is too big - ;))

Even though the delivery clearly stated that it was a RESIDENTIAL area -

Someone wasn't paying attention -

And the driver has an 18-wheeler -

And it's TOO BIG - ;))

I cracked up - too funny -

And we rescheduled delivery for Monday - 3/27/17 -

With a smaller truck - ;))

===

So - cue the Wells Fargo Wagon song from the Music Man - HERE -

Because the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin... - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




2 comments:

Gene Black said...

So close, so close and yet so far. LOL. Maybe you will get them Monday.

Quilting_Chris said...

Yikes, I need to get you my check so I can get this ruler. I can not understand why delivery services think every one is 18 wheeler accessible and has a pallet jack at the ready. But this is wonderful news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...