Monday, October 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 10/28/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 10/28/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Got a little side-tracked with O Happy Christmas - HERE -

So I decided to get back to this one -

LHQSQ - Left-Handed Quilter Sampler Quilt -
See the page/tab above -

AGAIN - ;))



Need to work up some more sashing -

With and without cornerstones -

So I cut some stuff -


Sewed it together -

And cut it up - ;))


I have to make room on my design wall -

If I want to start on Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery -
Celtic Solstice - HERE -

But I haven’t decided yet -

I’m still going around and around -

With what colors I want to use - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda C said...

no mystery quilts for this girl no matter who designs them. I can't even read a mystery without paging to the back. To me it is the process of how you get from point A to point B. It does not ruin it for me either when I do that. Fabrics cost too much for me not to be happy with the results and fabric placement in the quilt.

Katie M. said...

I usually download all the clues to Bonnie's mysteries and have yet to make one. Think I'll wait to see if I like this one before starting any downloads.... This is that time of year when I concentrate more on gift sewing...

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

You definitely have a point - I got messed up last year with my substitution for her "accent" color that seemed (to me) to dominate the quilt. If I had waited to see the final version - I could have switched the placement of my raspberry and chocolate sooner. One thing is for sure, though - mine version is a bit different from the others out there in blogland - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I will definitely download the clues as they come out - and will probably make it - IF I can decide on some colors - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...