Saturday, November 12, 2016

Goodbye to Halloween -


The backing for my Halloween Churn Dash is now complete - ;))


I switched it up from the original layout - just because - ;))


Here are a few close-ups of the fabrics - too cute!! - ;))





So - I got the top together - and the back together - and stopped there. I folded them both up and put them in the pile "to be quilted" - later -

It's the middle of November - so I figure it's time to say Goodbye to Halloween and Hello to Thanksgiving - ;))

I pulled out a couple of charm packs - Moda - Give Thanks - by Deb Strain -



Sorted them out -


And actually got one cut out - and on the design wall -

Say Hello to my Thanksgiving Churn Dash - ;))


Now to see how many I can get done between now and Design Wall Monday - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

More Churn Dash blocks? Is that a favorite -or- are you planning to become the Churn Dash world champion? :-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - Yes, the Churn Dash block is my favorite when I'm looking at a pack of "charm squares" - it's fun to sort - quick to cut - and a very relaxing no-brainer sort of block. And I hadn't thought about becoming the "Churn Dash World Champion" - but I may very well be on my way to becoming the "Sudoku Quilt World Champion" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...