Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I WON!! - YAY!!

I WON!!

I can't believe it!

I just found out this morning - it's official - check it out!

Noriko's Bear Paw won the most votes on the Weekly Themed Contest!  YAY!!
(Scroll down to March 14/11)

And Marjorie Harwood won the Judge's Choice Award for her Irish Chain.  Congratulations, Marjorie!

WOW!

I won a Star Hanger and my choice of a pattern from Rocking Chair Quilts - so I chose - .

"Cupcakes Galore".  It just looks so HAPPY!  And I love Cupcakes!

Thanks to Quilting Gallery for hosting the contest and Rocking Chair Quilts for sponsoring this week's contest with it's great prizes.  And thanks to all of you who voted for Noriko's quilt.  And thanks to mainer-meinca for suggesting that I enter this week's contest.  My competition was awesome!  I still can't believe I won!  Thank you all so much!


For those of you who missed it - the Story of Noriko's Bear Paw Quilt is on my last post.

And - just so you know - only one person found the 12th block!

Try again, guys - c'mon - it's there - I promise!!




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...