WOW!! Did I luck out or what??
I just checked the UFO Challenge for March - Judy picked #1.
I did my Stage #1 UFOs in January! I can do whatever I want this month!
So here is my TO DO LIST for March - (in no particular order) -
1. Figure out how to make a button for my sidebar - so other lefties can link back to my blog (if they want to).
2. Work on getting my taxes done. I've been procrastinating - and, of course, I know better - having been on the other side of the desk for many, many years.
3. Practice my free-motion quilting (Stage 3) projects.
4. And play with my new toy. She came today!!
I couldn't find the "pick" until I turned over the "Value Die". It was taped to the back.
So, I have my new toy and I have all the parts that are supposed to come with her.
Now I need to give her a name - and get to know her better.
Talk to you later - gotta go -
- My Store
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Tutorials
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Size Chart
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Free Pattern & Tutorial
- LEFT-EZE™ Rule - Reviews/Testimonials
- About This Blog - And Me
- Quilt Journal
- QJ - Floral Applique
- Sudoku Quilts
- Studio Organization
- Fabric Storage Tips
- Left-Handed Quilting (LHQ) - Introduction
- LHQ - Basics
- LHQ - Rotary Cutting
- LHQ - Construction
- LHQ - Hand Sewing
- LHQ - Binding
- LHQ - Finishing The Quilt
- LHQSQ - LHQ Sampler Quilt
- Quilt-Along - LHQSQ 2.0