Monday, November 2, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 11/2/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===



On my wall today -

What I have so far -

Quarter Log Cabin Blocks -

Using a jelly roll from my stash -

And a pattern by Liz Katsuro at Jelly Roll Fabrics - HERE - ;))


Here's a shot of the top left corner -

Before I ran out of room -
And had to move it to the wall in the hallway - ;))


I need some more "blue" blocks -

So that's on the "to do" list for this week -

But I'm getting bored with this already -

So we'll see what I "really" wind up "doing" - ))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

You could always use them to border something else and combine two (or maybe more) UFOs

Katie M. said...

OH, I love this. I like the geometry of it.... not to mention the colors....

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That's a good idea - but I don't think I have anything else in those colors. The block pattern would make a GREAT border, though for a quilt - I'll have to remember that - thanks, Gene!! - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - I LOVE the pattern - great effect with minimal effort - my kind of pattern - haha. And the jelly roll had the pre-chosen and pre-coordinated colors. The "green" is not something that I would normally use - but it works quite well here - surprise - surprise - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...