Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday - November 27, 2015 -


Do you know what day this is?? - ;))

Is it the Day After Thanksgiving? -
And you ate WAAY too much yesterday -

Or -

Is it Black Friday? -
And you plan to shop until you drop -

Or -

Is it the day that Bonnie Hunter releases her first clue -
For this year's Mystery Quilt? -
And you can't wait to download the clue and start sewing -

Or -

Is it the two-week anniversary of the shooting in Paris -
That killed over 129 people? -
And you still can't wrap your head around why anyone would do that -

===

I know -

It's ALL of the above -

But -

Your first answer should tell you a little -

About your priorities - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is the day we go eat at the other family's get together.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yeah - and that too - ;))

Katie M. said...

yes it was 'all the above'.... but..... I did Hancock fabrics at 6am and got some smoking deals! Then it was off to Kohls where I saved more than I spent ... Now it's time for a nap :-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

6AM?? - BOB and I don't DO 6AM - haha - but congratulations on the smoking deals - and enjoy your nap - ;))

Linda C said...

it was the first one for me--only that. A friend invited me to their house for dinner but in actuality, we went to a round the corner neighbor's home instead. Good friends of theirs but they didn't tell me this till I got there, thinking I would not go for it. It was a lovely day, a wonderful meal and good company to spend time with. I was happy for the invitation.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...